Saturday, September 26, 2009

Amazon, Trade Show, and Upcoming Events

Hi Everybody!

I know it's been a while since I first posted, but things have been really busy. First of all, good news: my book has now been officially released and it's finally available on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com, and it will soon be available in bookstores! Buy it, write reviews, and spread the word!

Second, this weekend was the Mountains and Plain Independent Booksellers Association Trade Show where all of the small and independent bookstores from around the region come to Denver for the trade show to see all the new titles from publishers and authors. I went to show The Fire Stone and had my first author signing with the forty other authors that were there. Here's some pictures from the show:
Me with Patrick McDonnell who writes and illustrates the comic strip MuttsThe trade show

Me signing books

Me at our table

It was an amazing experience and I met a lot of great people!

In terms of future events, I'll be Koelbel Library in Greenwood Village, Colorado on November 19th to talk to the teen writing group there. I'll also be at the book fair at Cherry Hills Village Elementary School in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado in November, and others signings are currently being arranged. I'll post more information about all of these as we get closer.

Thanks for reading! I promise I'll be more diligent about posting and please drop a comment and I promise I'll answer!

Riley

No comments: