Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Prairie Winds Elementary School Visit

Hi Everybody!

Yesterday, I visited Prairie Winds Elementary School in Monument, Colorado and spoke to the third, fourth, and fifth grade classes. I had a great time! The kids were great listeners and asked some really thoughtful questions. There were some avid readers there and a lot of kids seemed really interested in writing, which is great to see!

Here's some pictures from the event:


Thank you to everyone at Prairie Winds, especially the Hapkes and Tiffany Brown! I had such a great time!

At the moment, my next event will be at the Cherry Hills Village Elementary School in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado. Right now it looks like I will be speaking to the kids and signing books at the book fair the week of November 9th, but I'll post more on that as we get closer.

Riley

No comments: