Monday, April 30, 2012

The Final Alliance (and a long absence)

I know it's been a long, long time since I last posted on this blog. I'm a currently finishing my freshman year of college, and I have been a little busy!

In any case, I wanted to share with you that the fifth, and final, book of The Reign of the Elements series, The Final Alliance, is in stores! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and that it is an exciting and satisfying conclusion to the series. Below is the cover and the description:

 “Malik has begun his conquest of Mundaria. His powerful new army has spread to the most distant corners of the land and destroys all in its path. The threat to Mundaria is great, and Matt and his friends know that there is little time before the scourge of darkness consumes their homeland. They search for a secret that could bring Matt and Galen the past that has been hidden from them and help them overcome Malik's darkness. As the final battle approaches, the people of Mundaria untie against Malik, but Matt knows that only he can fulfill the Prophecy of the Elements and determine the fate of their world.”

You can find all my books at your local bookstore or IndieBound.org (where you can order them at your local bookstore), BarnesandNoble.com, Amazon, and some libraries. Check out my website for more details.

Keep reading and dreaming!

Riley

No comments: