Author Elizabeth Varadan was nice enough to award me The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award. First, thank you so much Elizabeth! Check out her blog here. Second, because of this, I am now required to give the award to five other bloggers, as well as post ten unusual facts about myself.
Below are my blog picks. They are all written by talented authors, amazing people, and great bloggers who continually post helpful information and tips. Check out their blogs!
mysterywritingismurder.blogspot.com written by author Elizabeth Craig
mitaliblog.com written by author Mitali Perkins
annemazerbooks.com written by author Anne Mazer
debralschubert.blogspot.com written by author Debra Schubert
lynsouth.com/wordpress written by author Lyn South
Below are the ten requisite unusual facts about myself:
1) My older brother, Nick, is exactly one foot taller than I am. Just when I’m starting to feel tall while he’s away at college, he comes home and reminds me that although I’m 5’6” I am really quite hobbit-like next to him (without the hairy feet, of course).
2) I love Coldplay. It’s the only music that I can write to.
3) I have a Bernese Mountain Dog, Ben, who looks like a baby black bear. He’s about the size of one, too, at 125 lbs.
4) I am a terrible artist. Obviously, my creativity is limited to the written word.
5) I love history. It’s feels like one enormous story.
6) I love basketball and I’m a pretty decent three-point shooter.
7) I have an unhealthy obsession with The Lord of the Rings movies. I bet I could quote all three movies straight through. Extended editions.
8) The strangest thing I have ever eaten was sea urchin soup and the bowl was the actual sea urchin shell. I was eight years old, and believe me, it was not of my own choosing.
9) I only got my driver’s license because I bet my brother I would get it before I turned seventeen. I only got it last week, 10 days after I turned seventeen, so I guess I lost the bet.
10) Throughout elementary school, I was convinced that a magical being would appear and whisk me off to some far-off land and take me on a grand adventure. I guess when that dream wasn’t fulfilled, I decided to take matters into my own hands and write a story about one.
So there you have it. Check out those great bloggers and I’ll post again soon!
Until next time,