Saturday, November 28, 2009

Interviews, Fan Videos, Reviews, and More

Hi all!

Now that I have digested my Thanksgiving dinner, I am finally able to write a blog post. First off, here's a link to my appearance on Cyrus Webb's radio show Conversations LIVE! Thanks so much to Cyrus for having me!

Also, a faithful fan posted this video on YouTube of her review of The Fire Stone. It's excellent! Thanks so much for that!



Also, check out Chris Brett's blog The Pirate's Bounty. He has posted a review of The Fire Stone and is also doing a giveaway of the book. Thanks so much, Chris!

I did a guest review on Books For Kids Reviews on Going Bovine by Libba Bray. You can read it here.

Monday, 11/30, I leave for Chicago and then go on to Indianapolis to speak to a number of schools in both cities. You can see a complete list of all schools here.

Check back soon for updates on all of the events!

Riley

No comments: